December 10, 2022
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you at any time and through any means or that you may provide when visiting any of our Websites or using a similar internet-enabled interface/tool such as mobile phone-enabled application (our “Websites”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing such information.
Please read this policy carefully. This Policy describes how we may use information you provide to us through our Websites or other communications. When you provide information to us, your action is considered an acceptance of the terms of this Policy.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- through our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website, mobile or desktop applications, or employees, agents, and contractors;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites, applications, or services, if such websites, applications or services include links to our Website or this Policy; and
- from information you provide to us in person or by telephone, mail, or facsimile communications.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website;
- information covered by a confidential agreement between you and Us; and
- information relating directly to paid consulting services we provide to You.
2. Your Acceptance of This Policy
By accessing or using our Website or providing information to us by phone, or other in-person communications with us, you agree to our collection, storage, transmission, and use of information as described in this Policy.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may choose not to use our Website or not to otherwise provide us with information about You.
This Policy may change from time to time. Please check the Policy periodically for updates. Your continued use of our Website or disclosure of information to us through our Websites or otherwise after we make changes to this Policy will be deemed to reflect your acceptance of such changes.
3. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website and any similar electronic communications we make available to the public (including mobile or desktop applications) are not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
If you are under 13, do not provide any information on our Website; either on or through any of its features or via registration on the Website or any related internet-associated application. Please do not make any purchases through the Website or associated application, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or any associated application, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us using the current contact information provided on our Website.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, related applications, and related communications, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the specific web pages you view on our Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies); and/or
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Additional Information You May Provide to Us
The information you provide to us that we may collect on or through our Website, related applications, or by other communications with you may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or related applications or through responses to telephone communications, mailers, advertisements, and the like; for example, we may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website, application, or the like;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses, telephone number, and address), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research, product development, promotions, or other marketing activities;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders, including financial information such as credit card numbers; and/or
- your search queries on the Website and related applications.
You also may be asked or given the opportunity to provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, related applications, other advertising, or that you transmit through such tools to Us, third parties, and/or other users of the Website, tools, or services. Such information may be gathered via feedback portions of our Site, discussion groups hosted on the Site, and similar forums. We may similarly, through any of these modes, indicate to you that your feedback or contribution activity including entries or submitted responses is subject to publication (collectively, “User Contributions”).
Your User Contributions may be posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please note that we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not make any representations, guarantees, or warranties of any kind with respect to User Contributions. All User Contributions are made at your risk. While we value User Contributions, we encourage you to use good sense whenever making a User Contribution given the open nature of internet posts and other forms of publication that may arise from a User Contribution.
5. Third-Party Collection of Your Information
Some information you provide to us, for example through interacting with advertisements on our Website, may be provided by us to third parties or directly transferred to third parties including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. These third parties may use information about you when you interact with our Website or otherwise provide information to us. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- provide you with information or products that you request from us;
- present our Website and its contents to you, and to similarly present customized mailings, applications, phone, text, or email communications to you;
- provide you with information about your purchase(s);
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- notify you about select changes to our Websites, or any products or services we offer or provide;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website or related applications or to participate in contests, promotions, user groups, and similar activities on our Website;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- for any other lawful purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and/or third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know by contacting us or using any of the applicable opt-out tools we provide to our customers.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our customers, users of our Websites and related applications, and other persons that communicate with us.
We also may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is an asset that is transferred to such buyer or successor;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to and/or not opted out of these disclosures;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other lawful purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent in general or as specified in connection with such consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, privileges, property, or safety of our company, its shareholders or management, our employees, or our customers, or others (this may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
8. Data Security
We implement measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for utilizing a strong password and for keeping this password confidential. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on our Websites. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, please contact us using the current information posted on our Website.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the current contact information posted on our Website.